- Body work in stainless steel.
- Standard with stainless steel frame on box girders with forklift slots.
- Stackable construction with crane hooks.
- Weather resistant and lockable casing.
- High capacity, easily and safely transportable, central control.
- Lockable door panels for control box and burner area with feed through glands for cables.
- Pelltech pellet heater with automatic pellet feeding and automatic burner cleaning.
- Completely automatic burner control with thermostat connection.
- With overheat protection and temperature limitation of warm air.
- Fan and thermal security resettable from control box.
- Standard equipped with a 1x500 mm outlet panel.
- A recirculation flange for the Pellet 2000 S is available as an accessory.
- Standard equipped with an EC fan, which can be switched to high and low speed level. In this fan a soft starter and phase control are standard built-in.
- Standard equipped with a jackscrew for automatic discharge of ash.
- A mobile ash container can be connected to the heater.
- Standard equipped with a mechanical flue gas fan.
- 100% Clean and dry heat.
- Outlet temperature ΔT 47 °C.*
- Large heat throw.
- Combustion chamber heat resistant up to 850 °C.
- Automatic discharge of the ash.
- High efficiency heat exchanger (92%).
- High Pressure fan for powerful heat distribution.
- Heating and drying of building locations and all- weather projects.
- Drying of buildings after flooding.
- Heating of transit sheds, workshops and warehouses
- Specially suited for heating marquees, showrooms and sports halls.
Pelletsbrännare 180 kW
Varmluftspanna pellets 180 kW
Containerlösning som tillbehör
Technical specifications - Dimensions and weights
1 kW = 860 kcal/h 1 kW = 3.413 Btu/h 1 kW = 3,6 mJ/h 1 kg = 1,2 l/h